Terms & Conditions in short
– By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
– By placing an order at ONEBYONE, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents’ permission to buy from us.
– All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by ONEBYONE as responsible for the personal information.
– Events outside ONEBYONE’s control shall be considered force majeure.
– The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
– Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
– Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
– Please note that local charges may occur.
– ONEBYONE reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at ONEBYONE, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at ONEBYONE for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Events outside ONEBYONE’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that ONEBYONE is released from ONEBYONE’s obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain ONEBYONE’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from ONEBYONE.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org